Since this year we are testing a new iteration of our session submit tool. There are some changes with the previous one.
- You need to create a session first, when that is submitted you will be able to finish your account and log in into propile. When you finalize your account, the session will also be visible in propile.
- When you create a session with two presenters, both presenters need their account active before the session will be visible.
If you want to submit a bug report, or give other improvement options, feel free to send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
To get high-quality sessions from new and seasoned presenters alike, we apply an iterative, incremental and collaborative method from session idea to session delivery at the conference:
- You have an idea, a problem or an interesting experience you’d like to share.
- Create a Session Proposal. You just need a title and a short description. Specify the presenters of the session. Session submission ends 16/06/2023 at 23:59. Sessions created after that timestamp are not eligible to participate in this year’s conference.
- For the 150 minutes sessions, we require try-outs to be performed to guarantee the quality of the session. We will only program a maximum of two of these sessions.
- Fill in details for your session as you get new ideas and feedback from other participants and the organizers. In the experience level, please indicate the knowledge or experience level requested from the participants. Use a 1 for beginner level, a 2 for experienced, a 3 for mastery level. You can add a co-presenter to the session. Known (at the date of closing the call for sessions) co-presenters get free access to the conference.
- In return, help at least 3 other participants improve their session. We use the Perfection Game to give clear, constructive feedback.
- Contact the organizers if you’re looking for or offering to coach to new presenters.
- After 16/06/2023 at 23:59 you can no longer submit sessions but you can continue to improve existing proposals. From this point in time, any newly added co-presenters will need to buy an entrance ticket.
- Before the program committee meets, you can vote on your favourite top 10 sessions you’d like to see in the program.
- At the beginning of september 2023, the program committee composes the program based on votes and other selection criteria, balancing topics, session types and program constraints.
- We contact presenters to inform them of the acceptance and rejection of their proposals and to confirm their availability.
- From mid-September on, we will publish and fill in the program as presenters confirm their participation.
- You can continue to improve your session and session description until two weeks before the conference. We recommend you perform as many tryouts of your session as possible. We can provide tryouts opportunities with the Agile Belgium and Agile Holland communities.
- Be aware: we don’t reimburse travel expenses; nor do we pay any speaker fees.
If you have questions, contact us! Submit your session here.
The presenters of the sessions selected for the program will receive one free ticket to the conference. If you have already bought a ticket, it will be refunded. As a presenter, you must also register for the conference.